Friday, December 30, 2016

Tramway Museum



I'm going to tell you about Tramway Museum.




The Tramway Museum is a location where all the trams are kept. My favorite British Tram is a Steam Tram with the Tram Coach. The Tram Coach looks like a double-decker coach. It has stairs so they can climb up.  It can carry passengers. They can look through the down windows and up windows. It comes from United Kingdom.



The other steam tram has a face on it and his name is Toby. Toby is a Tram Engine from Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends in 1st and 2nd seasons. He has cowcatchers and sideplates that used to protect people and animals that been dragged under the wheels so it can stray onto the line. He also has a coach called Henrietta. He is the number 7 on its side. His face is square and his body is made of wood. Toby and Henrietta is from Day Out With Thomas in the Uk.  



I built the Steam Tram and the Coach out of legos. I did it all by myself. The other Trams from Texas is when I was young a long time ago. It was near Hotel and stores. Genna said that I want to ride.





http://www.britishtramsonline.co.uk/337-22.jpg
Steam Tram and the Double Decker Tram Coach




http://www.medicalart.co.jp/mokei/archive/product/thomas/bimages/image058.jpg
Toby the Tram Engine with Henrietta













No comments:

Post a Comment