Sunday, May 21, 2017

bowling



I'm going to tell you about bowling.



My mom Melissa, and I went bowling at Countryside Lanes. Today was Special because it was mom's first time bowling! My Mom and I got bumpers, but Melissa didn't have bummers, so she got some gutter balls. We all scored spares. I won the game with a score of 100! My mom got 2nd place with a score of 97, and Melissa came in 3rd place with a score of 85. When I got a spare I felt happy. Melissa felt disappointed when she got a gutter ball! Better luck next time!




Bowling is a fun place to play. Players can grab a ball to roll all the bowling pins down to won a strike. They also got a spare.








https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4b/Bowlerbowling.JPG/1200px-Bowlerbowling.JPG
Bowling

Image result for bowling
Bowling ball knock pins down









No comments:

Post a Comment